If you are looking for an extraordinary experience
this summer working and traveling in the United States, AWE offers several
options from which to choose. Whether you are interested in working as
a counselor for children, as a receptionist at a resort, or perhaps you
have a job already lined up, AWE will help you put all the pieces in place
to make your dream a reality. And no matter which option you choose, you
will have time at the end of your work placement to travel and see the
U.S. Each option has certain eligibility requirements so be sure to click
on the Eligibility menu option to see if you qualify. So, which program
option is for you?
First, you should answer a few questions…
- Do you have a job already lined up?
- Do you need help finding a job?
- Do you want to work with children?
- Are you interested in working with individuals with special needs?
- Do you want to work at a resort, theme park, or country club?
- Would you like to work in a U.S. summer camp but have no experience
- Are you a full-time university student?
- What kind of skills and experience do you have to offer?
Depending on how you answered the above questions, one or more of the
options below may be more appropriate. Following are the program options
offered by AWE. Click on the relevant link for more details on that program
Summer Work Travel Program-Overview
Independent Option- Self-Arranged Job Option
Summer Camp Program-Overview
Specialist Counselor Option
Special Needs Counselor Option
Support Staff Option
Regardless of the program you choose, you are sure to have the summer
of a lifetime! AWE wants everyone to get the most out of their experience
and we strive to make your summer AWEsome!